More benefits, more service, fewer additional costs
"Integrated care" is a modern form of health care where all aspects of medical treatment from the first consultation and surgery right through to rehabilitation measures are closely coordinated. In integrated care programmes patients are generally looked after by one doctor throughout the entire treatment. Scientific studies have shown that integrated care can improve the quality of patient care.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Thanks to the close coordination, waiting times between the various treatment stages can be shortened.
- This can reduce the overall duration of the treatment and illness.
- Unnecessary repeat examinations, which are both costly and time-consuming as well as causing extra stress, can be avoided.
- Depending on the type of integrated care contract, there may be no additional payments, e.g. for physiotherapy or medical aids.
- In many cases there may even be no supplementary payments for inpatient treatment at the private Emma Klinik.
For you, this means: More benefits, more service and fewer additional costs
The Emma Klinik and the affiliated practices have concluded healthcare contracts with various health insurance funds for a number of indications. These contracts are all drawn up individually and therefore differ depending on the diagnosis. Please contact us to find out whether your health insurance fund has concluded a contract with us for your particular problem. Our staff will be pleased to help you.
The benefits for you
The integrated care programme means that patients insured under statutory schemes can enjoy private treatment - with no additional costs. Please contact us for more information about integrated care - we look forward to hearing from you.