The patients' admissions desk is located in the lobby on the ground floor of the Emma Klinik (Frankfurter Strasse entrance) and is open from Monday to Friday. You will be asked for some personal details and the staff will be happy to answer any questions and explain what will happen next.
Monday to Thursday: 7.30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 7.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
What documents do I have to bring with me when I am admitted?
- Health insurance card or electronic health insurance card.
- Details of any supplementary insurance if applicable.
- A letter of referral from your family doctor or other specialist if applicable.
- The completed anaesthesia consent form.
- Results of ECGs or laboratory test results from your doctor if applicable.
What should I bring with me for a stay at the Emma Klinik?
- Toiletries such as towels, flannels, toothbrush, comb, soap or body wash, razor etc.
- Comfortable clothing
- Shoes offering good support for physiotherapy exercises.
- Medicines that you have to take regularly
- Hearing aids, glasses, prostheses etc.
- Your own wheelchair, walking frame or walking stick if applicable.
- Compression stockings if applicable.